· Provides resistance against root diseases (fusarium).
· Increases capillary root, fringe root and support root development.
· Improves the quality of maize for silage by improving the plant diameter and extending the plant height.
· Increases grain internal fullness.
· Provides yield increase.
WHEAT, FIL, BARLEY, RYE AND OATS
· It helps the nutrient uptake of the root.
· Increases plant resistance against extreme heat and cold.
· It makes the plant resistant against root throat diseases.
· Increases the protein ratio.
· Increases hectolitre weight.
· Increases the tillering rate.