Clarification Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Berta Biyolojik Ürün Ar-Ge Dan.Hiz. San.Tic.Ltd.Şti. takes the highest possible level of security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"), your personal data; It is collected and processed by Berta Biyolojik Ürün Ar-Ge Dan.Hiz. San.Tic.Ltd.Şti. ("COMPANY") as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
By the COMPANY, from its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, official institution representatives and employees, business partners and suppliers;
Special quality personal data and personal data in the categories of identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, health information, performance information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information (Both will be referred to as "Personal Data". ) are collected.
Your personal data collected;
- To be able to offer the products and services of the to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information technology support services received, and these services and products,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies on the website, social media accounts and mobile application for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Communicating with you, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, identifying the products and services that may be of interest to you and making suggestions accordingly, sending you promotions and gifts, analyzing your online behavior and advertisements specific to you measuring and improving the quality of the service we provide to you, managing our customer portfolio by profiling and scoring according to the segments determined by us,
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to use in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation,
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY,
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
is processed for its purposes.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the processing purposes specified in section b) above and to be valid for all;
- To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, the Social Security Institution legislation, the Court of Accounts, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Law of Obligations, the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Foreign companies and affiliates,
- Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes are transferred to the real or legal persons we cooperate with, the program partner institutions and organizations, the institutions we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, and the cargo companies that deliver the orders to you.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your Personal Data, both fully or partially automatically, and by methods that are part of the data recording system but not automatic;
Directly by you or persons authorized to act on your behalf; Applications made through contracted websites, store and COMPANY general directorate personnel, institutions we provide / receive support services, real and / or legal persons who are transacted under all kinds of legislation or contracts, and direct automatic systems (our website and mobile application, our call centers, social media accounts) and in verbal, written or electronic media;
Stipulated in Article 5 and 6 of the Law;
It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation,
It is directly related to the establishment or execution of the contract and the processing is necessary,
Processing is mandatory for the legitimate interest of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
It has been made public by you,
Processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
Your explicit consent
It collects based on legal reasons in the form.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights using the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In this context, personal data owners have the right to request their rights enumerated in Article 11 of the KVKK from the data controller COMPANY. You can send your request regarding the exercise of your rights specified in Article 11, in Turkish and in writing or in written or registered e-mail (KEP) address in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. , by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. In applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
- Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
- for citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. Your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
- Your residential or workplace address for notification,
- If any, your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
- Your request subject,
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can submit your written applications to our company's Beyazevler Mahallesi 8044 Sokak Sevgi Sırkıntı Apartmanı Site No : 4/A Çukurova/ADANA address as the data controller by adding the necessary documents.
You can make your applications via e-mail to [email protected] or by calling the call center at 0322 225 58 55. Information and documents that will allow identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.